Cost of living in Schaffhausen, Switzerland compared to Prievidza, Slovakia
|Personal Care||+ 93%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 106 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 25, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.886 EUR / CHF
Do you live in Prievidza? We need your help!
Cost of living in Schaffhausen (Switzerland) is 80% more expensive than in Prievidza (Slovakia)
For example, you would need at least €4,323 (CHF 4,880) in Schaffhausen to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €2,400 in Prievidza.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Ulan Bator costs 2,500 ₮ (7 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Montevideo costs $U500 (13 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Toronto costs C$3.25 (14 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Delhi costs ₨1,000 (15 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Aberdeen costs £10 (41 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Jose, California costs $3,253 (about 1 hour ago)