Cost of living in Satu Mare, Romania compared to Prievidza, Slovakia
|Personal Care||+ 7%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 249 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.21409 EUR / RON
Do you live in Prievidza? We need your help!
Cost of living in Satu Mare (Romania) is 23% cheaper than in Prievidza (Slovakia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,300 in Prievidza you would need to make just about €1,778 (8,304 lei) in Satu Mare.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Seattle, Washington costs $75 (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vilnius costs €400 (4 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Tallinn costs €25 (27 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 3,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Albany, New York costs $40 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Calgary costs C$1,900 (about 2 hours ago)