Cost of living in Sabratah, Libya compared to Prievidza, Slovakia
WARNING! Sabratah has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Sabratah.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 55 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 04, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.632 EUR / LYD *
Do you live in Prievidza? We need your help!
Cost of living in Sabratah (Libya) is 23% more expensive than in Prievidza (Slovakia)
For example, you would need at least €2,714 (4,297 Dinar) in Sabratah to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €2,200 in Prievidza.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Amsterdam costs €2,000 (9 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Monterrey costs Mex$ 750 (12 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Diego, California costs $90 (22 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Lisbon costs €1,000 (37 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, weekly rent - 2 bedrooms (85m2) in Liverpool costs £3,010 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Reykjavik costs 235 kr (about 2 hours ago)