Cost of living in Rustenburg, South Africa compared to Prievidza, Slovakia
|Personal Care||- 21%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 174 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.05968 EUR / ZAR
Do you live in Prievidza? We need your help!
Cost of living in Rustenburg (South Africa) is 8% more expensive than in Prievidza (Slovakia)
For example, you would need at least €2,475 (R 41,476) in Rustenburg to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €2,300 in Prievidza.
Recent Prices Added
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Addis Ababa costs 1.67 Birr (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Lisbon costs €1,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Copenhagen costs kr1.06 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Berlin costs €2.00 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Manila costs Php85,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 3.95 (about 2 hours ago)