Cost of living in Rostov-on-Don, Russia compared to Prievidza, Slovakia
|Personal Care||- 34%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 307 prices entered by 18 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.01298 EUR / RUB
Do you live in Prievidza? We need your help!
Cost of living in Rostov-on-Don (Russia) is 37% cheaper than in Prievidza (Slovakia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,100 in Prievidza you would need to make just about €1,313 (руб 101,162) in Rostov-on-Don.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Recife costs R$ 4.00 (15 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Tucson, Arizona costs $23,175 (about 1 hour ago)
- 2 lbs of tomatoes in Irvine, California costs $1.65 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Diego, California costs $2,033 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Zagreb costs 4.00 kn (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Budapest costs 5,500,000 Ft (about 1 hour ago)