Cost of living in Rostock, Germany compared to Prievidza, Slovakia
|Personal Care||+ 2%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 114 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 04, 2018.
Do you live in Prievidza? We need your help!
Cost of living in Rostock (Germany) is 22% more expensive than in Prievidza (Slovakia)
For example, you would need at least €2,939 in Rostock to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €2,400 in Prievidza.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Denver, Colorado costs $915 (11 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Washington D.C. costs $8 (20 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Diego, California costs $70 (36 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Auckland costs NZ$1,849 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 3.95 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Boston, Massachusetts costs $2,440 (about 1 hour ago)