Cost of living in Rhodes, Greece vs Prievidza, Slovakia
|Personal Care||+ 28%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 83 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 22, 2018.
Do you live in Prievidza? We need your help!
Cost of living in Rhodes (Greece) is 25% more expensive than in Prievidza (Slovakia)
For example, you would need at least €2,876 in Rhodes to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €2,300 in Prievidza.
Prices recently added
- Public transport in Spokane, Washington costs $60 (3 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Calgary costs C$2,100 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 1 room (45m2) furnished studio in normal area in Christchurch costs NZ$1,290 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Quito costs $850 (about 1 hour ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Sacramento, California costs $10 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Balneario Camboriu costs R$ 25 (about 2 hours ago)