Cost of living in Rhodes, Greece compared to Prievidza, Slovakia
|Personal Care||+ 30%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 84 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 22, 2018.
Do you live in Prievidza? We need your help!
Cost of living in Rhodes (Greece) is 25% more expensive than in Prievidza (Slovakia)
For example, you would need at least €3,133 in Rhodes to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €2,500 in Prievidza.
Recent Prices Added
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in La Paz costs $b10 (11 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Santiago de los Caballeros costs RD$ 10,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Rotterdam costs €60 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Saskatoon costs C$83 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 ticket to the theater (best available seats) in Grenoble costs €24 (about 2 hours ago)