Cost of living in Reno, Nevada, United States vs Prievidza, Slovakia
|Personal Care||+ 80%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 439 prices entered by 37 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 17, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.877 EUR / USD
Do you live in Prievidza? We need your help!
Cost of living in Reno, Nevada (United States) is 48% more expensive than in Prievidza (Slovakia)
For example, you would need at least €3,099 ($3,532) in Reno, Nevada to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €2,100 in Prievidza.
Prices recently added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Winnipeg costs C$550 (less than a minute ago)
- Weekly rent - 1 room (45m2) furnished studio in expensive area in Canberra costs AU$5,160 (9 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Detroit, Michigan costs $10 (21 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Maracaibo costs 5,000 Bs.S. (30 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Istanbul costs 2.60TL (38 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kingston costs J$1,500 (about 1 hour ago)