Cost of living in Rennes, France compared to Prievidza, Slovakia
|Personal Care||+ 12%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 147 prices entered by 19 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 05, 2018.
Do you live in Prievidza? We need your help!
Cost of living in Rennes (France) is 20% more expensive than in Prievidza (Slovakia)
For example, you would need at least €2,886 in Rennes to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €2,400 in Prievidza.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Port Elizabeth costs R 17 (11 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Washington D.C. costs $11 (20 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Brno costs 34 Kč (24 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Nuremberg costs €89 (44 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Sofia costs 50 лв (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vienna costs €8,600 (about 1 hour ago)