Cost of living in Radom, Poland compared to Prievidza, Slovakia
|Personal Care||- 31%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 104 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 04, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.23246 EUR / PLN
Do you live in Prievidza? We need your help!
Cost of living in Radom (Poland) is 32% cheaper than in Prievidza (Slovakia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,100 in Prievidza you would need to make just about €1,432 (6,160 zł) in Radom.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Denver, Colorado costs $75 (8 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Guadalajara costs Mex$ 400 (42 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cuiabá costs R$ 50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dar es Salaam costs 20,000 Shilling (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Madrid costs €70 (about 2 hours ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Galway costs €370 (about 2 hours ago)