Cost of living in Radom, Poland vs Prievidza, Slovakia
|Personal Care||- 31%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 58 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 26, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.23355 EUR / PLN
Do you live in Prievidza? We need your help!
Cost of living in Radom (Poland) is 31% cheaper than in Prievidza (Slovakia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,200 in Prievidza you would need to make just about €1,513 (6,477 zł) in Radom.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hangzhou costs 20元 (13 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Namur costs €550 (41 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kathmandu costs ₨ 250 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hanoi costs 45,000 ₫ (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cambridge costs £490 (about 1 hour ago)
- 2 tickets to the theater (best available seats) in Tbilisi costs 250 Lari (about 1 hour ago)