Cost of living in Queretaro, Mexico vs Prievidza, Slovakia
|Personal Care||- 8%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 636 prices entered by 61 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 16, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.04369 EUR / MXN
Do you live in Prievidza? We need your help!
Cost of living in Queretaro (Mexico) is 22% cheaper than in Prievidza (Slovakia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,200 in Prievidza you would need to make just about €1,718 (Mex$ 39,312) in Queretaro.
Prices recently added
- 12 eggs, large in Laguna Niguel, California costs $5.00 (4 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in normal area in Jacksonville, Florida costs $807 (11 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Nashville, Tennessee costs $20 (26 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Plymouth costs £8 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in St. Louis, Missouri costs $60 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Lyon costs €69 (about 2 hours ago)