Cost of living in Queretaro, Mexico compared to Prievidza, Slovakia
|Personal Care||- 5%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 662 prices entered by 62 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.04558 EUR / MXN
Do you live in Prievidza? We need your help!
Cost of living in Queretaro (Mexico) is 20% cheaper than in Prievidza (Slovakia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,300 in Prievidza you would need to make just about €1,834 (Mex$ 40,252) in Queretaro.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 4,500 (16 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Erie, Pennsylvania costs $2.19 (24 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Buenos Aires costs ARS $21,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Saint-Pierre costs €1.51 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cairo costs E£ 100 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Seattle, Washington costs $80 (about 2 hours ago)