Cost of living in Punto Fijo, Venezuela compared to Prievidza, Slovakia
WARNING! Punto Fijo has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Punto Fijo.
|Personal Care||- 80%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 174 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 04, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00000 EUR / VEF *
Do you live in Prievidza? We need your help!
Cost of living in Punto Fijo (Venezuela) is 67% cheaper than in Prievidza (Slovakia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,400 in Prievidza you would need to make just about €784 (Bs 227,822,329) in Punto Fijo.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Aberdeen costs £368 (13 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Funchal costs €1.58 (16 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Cedar Rapids, Iowa costs $1.05 (19 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Atlanta, Georgia costs $96 (22 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Bratislava costs €200 (36 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Belfast costs £712 (38 minutes ago)