Cost of living in Punto Fijo, Venezuela compared to Prievidza, Slovakia
WARNING! Punto Fijo has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Punto Fijo.
|Personal Care||- 76%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 174 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 04, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00001 EUR / VEF *
Do you live in Prievidza? We need your help!
Cost of living in Punto Fijo (Venezuela) is 63% cheaper than in Prievidza (Slovakia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,100 in Prievidza you would need to make just about €778 (Bs 108,870,556) in Punto Fijo.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in São Paulo costs R$ 112,000 (15 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sydney costs AU$3,440 (17 minutes ago)
- Taxi fare per distance, weekday at noon, per 1 km. in Tunis costs 0.700 Dinar (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Iloilo costs Php50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Kaliningrad costs руб 3,000 (about 2 hours ago)