Cost of living in Punta Arenas, Chile compared to Prievidza, Slovakia
|Personal Care||+ 42%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 219 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00129 EUR / CLP
Do you live in Prievidza? We need your help!
Cost of living in Punta Arenas (Chile) is 6% more expensive than in Prievidza (Slovakia)
For example, you would need at least €2,220 (CH$1,722,325) in Punta Arenas to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €2,100 in Prievidza.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vilnius costs €400 (2 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Tallinn costs €25 (25 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 3,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Albany, New York costs $40 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Natal costs R$ 10 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Calgary costs C$1,900 (about 2 hours ago)