Cost of living in Punta Arenas, Chile compared to Prievidza, Slovakia
|Personal Care||+ 39%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 243 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 25, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00136 EUR / CLP
Do you live in Prievidza? We need your help!
Cost of living in Punta Arenas (Chile) is 5% more expensive than in Prievidza (Slovakia)
For example, you would need at least €2,102 (CH$1,545,582) in Punta Arenas to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €2,000 in Prievidza.
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in São Paulo costs R$ 2,700 (17 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hyderabad costs ₨500 (26 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 45 (32 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lima costs S/. 7 (39 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Gold Coast costs AU$240 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in The Hague costs €237 (about 1 hour ago)