Cost of living in Pula, Croatia compared to Prievidza, Slovakia
|Personal Care||+ 14%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 196 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.13472 EUR / HRK
Do you live in Prievidza? We need your help!
Cost of living in Pula (Croatia) is 10% cheaper than in Prievidza (Slovakia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,500 in Prievidza you would need to make just about €2,256 (16,746 kn) in Pula.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Braga costs €6.00 (1 minute ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Ottawa costs C$35 (15 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Fortaleza costs R$ 800 (16 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Seattle, Washington costs $75 (18 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vilnius costs €400 (20 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Tallinn costs €25 (43 minutes ago)