Cost of living in Providence, Rhode Island, United States vs Prievidza, Slovakia
|Personal Care||+ 53%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 390 prices entered by 40 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 19, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.879 EUR / USD
Do you live in Prievidza? We need your help!
Cost of living in Providence, Rhode Island (United States) is 61% more expensive than in Prievidza (Slovakia)
For example, you would need at least €4,025 ($4,578) in Providence, Rhode Island to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €2,500 in Prievidza.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Cork costs €1,200 (15 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Saskatoon costs C$18 (32 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Boise, Idaho costs $36 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Islamabad costs ₨6.00 (about 2 hours ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Hamburg costs €3.10 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Irbid costs Dinar 4.000 (about 2 hours ago)