Cost of living in Prince George, Canada compared to Prievidza, Slovakia
|Personal Care||- 0%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 165 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 16, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.661 EUR / CAD
Do you live in Prievidza? We need your help!
Cost of living in Prince George (Canada) is 25% more expensive than in Prievidza (Slovakia)
For example, you would need at least €2,624 (C$3,967) in Prince George to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €2,100 in Prievidza.
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in São Paulo costs R$ 2,700 (17 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hyderabad costs ₨500 (27 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 45 (33 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lima costs S/. 7 (40 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Gold Coast costs AU$240 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in The Hague costs €237 (about 1 hour ago)