Cost of living in Prince George, Canada compared to Prievidza, Slovakia
|Personal Care||- 4%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 247 prices entered by 16 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 06, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.668 EUR / CAD
Do you live in Prievidza? We need your help!
Cost of living in Prince George (Canada) is 12% more expensive than in Prievidza (Slovakia)
For example, you would need at least €2,795 (C$4,186) in Prince George to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €2,500 in Prievidza.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Seattle, Washington costs $2.75 (11 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $430 (18 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mumbai costs ₨126,046 (26 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Gold Coast costs AU$23 (34 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Phoenix, Arizona costs $0.53 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Quito costs $350 (about 2 hours ago)