Cost of living in Presidente Prudente, Brazil compared to Prievidza, Slovakia
|Personal Care||- 2%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 172 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 25, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.23362 EUR / BRL
Do you live in Prievidza? We need your help!
Cost of living in Presidente Prudente (Brazil) is 13% cheaper than in Prievidza (Slovakia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €1,900 in Prievidza you would need to make just about €1,655 (R$ 7,083) in Presidente Prudente.
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in São Paulo costs R$ 2,700 (20 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hyderabad costs ₨500 (29 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 45 (35 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lima costs S/. 7 (42 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Gold Coast costs AU$240 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in The Hague costs €237 (about 1 hour ago)