Cost of living in Praia, Cape Verde compared to Prievidza, Slovakia
|Personal Care||- 2%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 82 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 30, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00906 EUR / CVE
Do you live in Prievidza? We need your help!
Cost of living in Praia (Cape Verde) is about the same as in Prievidza (Slovakia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €1,900 in Prievidza you would need to make just about €1,865 (205,921 Escudo) in Praia.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Milan costs €1.50 (12 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Islamabad costs ₨800 (33 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in London costs £2.40 (40 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Beijing costs 元400 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Sydney costs AU$200 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dublin costs €3,100 (about 2 hours ago)