Cost of living in Praia, Cape Verde compared to Prievidza, Slovakia
|Personal Care||+ 18%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 105 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 12, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00908 EUR / CVE
Do you live in Prievidza? We need your help!
Cost of living in Praia (Cape Verde) is 15% more expensive than in Prievidza (Slovakia)
For example, you would need at least €2,412 (265,586 Escudo) in Praia to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €2,100 in Prievidza.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Oklahoma City, Oklahoma costs $15 (4 minutes ago)
- Public transport in São José dos Campos costs R$ 173 (7 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dubai costs Dirham 6,777 (31 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Chicago, Illinois costs $105 (40 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Zenica costs 350KM (41 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Raleigh, North Carolina costs $45 (43 minutes ago)