Cost of living in Porto Velho, Brazil vs Prievidza, Slovakia
|Personal Care||+ 12%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 208 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 16, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.23583 EUR / BRL
Do you live in Prievidza? We need your help!
Cost of living in Porto Velho (Brazil) is 7% more expensive than in Prievidza (Slovakia)
For example, you would need at least €2,349 (R$ 9,961) in Porto Velho to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €2,200 in Prievidza.
Prices recently added
- Cocktail drink in downtown club in Fort Collins, Colorado costs $100 (19 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Saint Petersburg costs руб 12 (32 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Pretoria costs R 17 (39 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of tomatoes in Johannesburg costs R 23 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Louisville, Kentucky costs $20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Francisco, California costs $52 (about 1 hour ago)