Cost of living in Porto Velho, Brazil compared to Prievidza, Slovakia
|Personal Care||+ 16%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 209 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.23591 EUR / BRL
Do you live in Prievidza? We need your help!
Cost of living in Porto Velho (Brazil) is 6% more expensive than in Prievidza (Slovakia)
For example, you would need at least €2,336 (R$ 9,901) in Porto Velho to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €2,200 in Prievidza.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bandung costs Rp 50,000 (8 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Sydney costs AU$60 (22 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Linares costs CH$3,000 (28 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Grand Rapids costs $15 (35 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dallas, Texas costs $2,236 (36 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Mountain View, California costs $3,389 (about 1 hour ago)