Cost of living in Port Moresby, Papua New Guinea compared to Prievidza, Slovakia
|Personal Care||+ 32%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 292 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.25540 EUR / PGK
Do you live in Prievidza? We need your help!
Cost of living in Port Moresby (Papua New Guinea) is 11% cheaper than in Prievidza (Slovakia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,300 in Prievidza you would need to make just about €2,036 (7,970 Kina) in Port Moresby.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Aberdeen costs £368 (19 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Funchal costs €1.58 (22 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Cedar Rapids, Iowa costs $1.05 (25 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Atlanta, Georgia costs $96 (28 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Bratislava costs €200 (42 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Belfast costs £712 (44 minutes ago)