Cost of living in Port Moresby, Papua New Guinea vs Prievidza, Slovakia
|Personal Care||+ 32%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 146 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 14, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.26214 EUR / PGK
Do you live in Prievidza? We need your help!
Cost of living in Port Moresby (Papua New Guinea) is 72% more expensive than in Prievidza (Slovakia)
For example, you would need at least €4,290 (16,364 Kina) in Port Moresby to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €2,500 in Prievidza.
Prices recently added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Tekirdağ costs 22TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Colombo costs 35,000 ₨ (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in London, Ontario costs C$81 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Antonio, Texas costs $15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tel Aviv costs 9,500 ₪ (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Chicago, Illinois costs $2,338 (about 3 hours ago)