Cost of living in Ponta Grossa, Brazil vs Prievidza, Slovakia
|Personal Care||- 10%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 135 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 16, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.23583 EUR / BRL
Do you live in Prievidza? We need your help!
Cost of living in Ponta Grossa (Brazil) is 11% more expensive than in Prievidza (Slovakia)
For example, you would need at least €2,777 (R$ 11,774) in Ponta Grossa to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €2,500 in Prievidza.
Prices recently added
- Cocktail drink in downtown club in Fort Collins, Colorado costs $100 (24 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Saint Petersburg costs руб 12 (37 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Pretoria costs R 17 (44 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of tomatoes in Johannesburg costs R 23 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Louisville, Kentucky costs $20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Francisco, California costs $52 (about 2 hours ago)