Cost of living in Piteşti, Romania compared to Prievidza, Slovakia
|Personal Care||- 14%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 170 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.21620 EUR / RON
Do you live in Prievidza? We need your help!
Cost of living in Piteşti (Romania) is 36% cheaper than in Prievidza (Slovakia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,100 in Prievidza you would need to make just about €1,335 (6,177 lei) in Piteşti.
Recent Prices Added
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Szczecin costs 16 zł (5 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Norrköping costs 22 kr (6 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Odessa costs 300₴ (10 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Blumenau costs R$ 21 (11 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Athens costs €1.40 (21 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Istanbul costs 220TL (29 minutes ago)