Cost of living in Pilsen, Czech Republic vs Prievidza, Slovakia
|Personal Care||+ 13%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 100 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 21, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.03909 EUR / CZK
Do you live in Prievidza? We need your help!
Cost of living in Pilsen (Czech Republic) is 18% cheaper than in Prievidza (Slovakia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,300 in Prievidza you would need to make just about €1,879 (48,074 Kč) in Pilsen.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Arequipa costs S/. 8 (less than a minute ago)
- Public transport in Iasi costs 80 lei (5 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in London costs £5.50 (13 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $90 (28 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Verona costs €800 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hamburg costs €1,000 (about 1 hour ago)