Cost of living in Phnom Penh, Cambodia compared to Prievidza, Slovakia
|Personal Care||- 2%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 285 prices entered by 27 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00021 EUR / KHR
Do you live in Prievidza? We need your help!
Cost of living in Phnom Penh (Cambodia) is 5% more expensive than in Prievidza (Slovakia)
For example, you would need at least €2,201 (10,430,711 Riels) in Phnom Penh to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €2,100 in Prievidza.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dubai costs Dirham 400 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Jakarta costs Rp 7,399,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Exeter costs £4.00 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Diego, California costs $13 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hyderabad, India costs ₨200 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bangalore costs ₨20,330 (about 3 hours ago)