Cost of living in Phitsanulok, Thailand vs Prievidza, Slovakia
|Personal Care||- 4%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 90 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.02765 EUR / THB
Do you live in Prievidza? We need your help!
Cost of living in Phitsanulok (Thailand) is 4% more expensive than in Prievidza (Slovakia)
For example, you would need at least €2,609 (94,343 ฿) in Phitsanulok to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €2,500 in Prievidza.
Prices recently added
- Weekly rent - 1 room (45m2) furnished studio in expensive area in Liverpool costs £1,720 (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Arequipa costs S/. 8 (6 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Iasi costs 80 lei (11 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in London costs £5.50 (19 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $90 (34 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Verona costs €800 (about 1 hour ago)