Cost of living in Phalaborwa, South Africa compared to Prievidza, Slovakia
|Personal Care||- 13%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 104 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 07, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.05955 EUR / ZAR
Do you live in Prievidza? We need your help!
Cost of living in Phalaborwa (South Africa) is 18% cheaper than in Prievidza (Slovakia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,100 in Prievidza you would need to make just about €1,714 (R 28,780) in Phalaborwa.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Ulan Bator costs 2,500 ₮ (24 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Montevideo costs $U500 (30 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Toronto costs C$3.25 (31 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Delhi costs ₨1,000 (32 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Aberdeen costs £10 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Jose, California costs $3,253 (about 1 hour ago)