Cost of living in Pécs, Hungary vs Prievidza, Slovakia
|Personal Care||- 7%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 93 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 16, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.00309 EUR / HUF
Do you live in Prievidza? We need your help!
Cost of living in Pécs (Hungary) is 28% cheaper than in Prievidza (Slovakia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,500 in Prievidza you would need to make just about €1,802 (582,560 Ft) in Pécs.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in St. John's, NL costs C$550 (19 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Montreal costs C$3.25 (21 minutes ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Parma costs €300 (22 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Caracas costs 547,666 Bs.S. (34 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vancouver costs C$2,694 (38 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Washington D.C. costs $429 (about 1 hour ago)