Cost of living in Pasto, Colombia compared to Prievidza, Slovakia
|Personal Care||- 11%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 170 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 25, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00028 EUR / COP
Do you live in Prievidza? We need your help!
Cost of living in Pasto (Colombia) is 32% cheaper than in Prievidza (Slovakia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,400 in Prievidza you would need to make just about €1,630 (COL$5,770,569) in Pasto.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Ulan Bator costs 2,500 ₮ (8 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Montevideo costs $U500 (14 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Toronto costs C$3.25 (15 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Delhi costs ₨1,000 (16 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Aberdeen costs £10 (42 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Jose, California costs $3,253 (about 1 hour ago)