Cost of living in Oum el Bouaghi, Algeria compared to Prievidza, Slovakia
|Personal Care||- 29%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 116 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 04, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00740 EUR / DZD
Do you live in Prievidza? We need your help!
Cost of living in Oum el Bouaghi (Algeria) is 31% cheaper than in Prievidza (Slovakia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,300 in Prievidza you would need to make just about €1,578 (213,290 Dinar) in Oum el Bouaghi.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Bandar Seri Begawan costs B$8 (11 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Albany, New York costs $430 (41 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 1 room (45m2) furnished studio in expensive area in Toowoomba costs AU$860 (43 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Curitiba costs R$ 4.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hamilton costs NZ$20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Perth costs AU$3,870 (about 2 hours ago)