Cost of living in Oslo, Norway compared to Prievidza, Slovakia
|Personal Care||+ 75%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 916 prices entered by 160 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.10547 EUR / NOK
Do you live in Prievidza? We need your help!
Cost of living in Oslo (Norway) is 95% more expensive than in Prievidza (Slovakia)
For example, you would need at least €4,691 (kr 44,478) in Oslo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €2,400 in Prievidza.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Jakarta costs Rp 3,000 (5 minutes ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Copenhagen costs kr0.33 (33 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Berlin costs €500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Windhoek costs 120 N$ (about 2 hours ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Pretoria costs R 7,299 (about 3 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Madrid costs €850 (about 3 hours ago)