Cost of living in Oslo, Norway compared to Prievidza, Slovakia
|Personal Care||+ 88%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,006 prices entered by 180 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 26, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.10494 EUR / NOK
Do you live in Prievidza? We need your help!
Cost of living in Oslo (Norway) is 95% more expensive than in Prievidza (Slovakia)
For example, you would need at least €3,698 (kr 35,238) in Oslo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €1,900 in Prievidza.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Juan costs ARS $180 (3 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Washington D.C. costs $1.03 (20 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Bursa costs 2,149TL (34 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Portsmouth costs £389 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Atlanta, Georgia costs $50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Boston, Massachusetts costs $3,558 (about 2 hours ago)