Cost of living in Osaka, Japan compared to Prievidza, Slovakia
|Personal Care||+ 40%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 250 prices entered by 18 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00791 EUR / JPY
Do you live in Prievidza? We need your help!
Cost of living in Osaka (Japan) is 55% more expensive than in Prievidza (Slovakia)
For example, you would need at least €3,874 (¥489,729) in Osaka to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €2,500 in Prievidza.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Puerto Vallarta costs Mex$ 1.00 (2 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tbilisi costs 20 Lari (11 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Vancouver costs C$300 (39 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Antonio, Texas costs $60 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Los Angeles, California costs $1.10 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Winnipeg costs C$1,423 (about 1 hour ago)