Cost of living in Nuevo Laredo, Mexico vs Prievidza, Slovakia
|Personal Care||- 15%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 82 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 16, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.04600 EUR / MXN
Do you live in Prievidza? We need your help!
Cost of living in Nuevo Laredo (Mexico) is 33% cheaper than in Prievidza (Slovakia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,100 in Prievidza you would need to make just about €1,411 (Mex$ 30,677) in Nuevo Laredo.
Prices recently added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 200 (7 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in St. Louis, Missouri costs $700 (9 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in London costs £2.90 (15 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Tucumán costs ARS $7,800 (20 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Denver, Colorado costs $7 (26 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Mar del Plata costs ARS $34 (28 minutes ago)