Cost of living in Nuevo Laredo, Mexico vs Prievidza, Slovakia
|Personal Care||- 18%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 75 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 12, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.04385 EUR / MXN
Do you live in Prievidza? We need your help!
Cost of living in Nuevo Laredo (Mexico) is 37% cheaper than in Prievidza (Slovakia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,100 in Prievidza you would need to make just about €1,316 (Mex$ 30,012) in Nuevo Laredo.
Prices recently added
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Denver, Colorado costs $7 (30 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Austin, Texas costs $25 (about 2 hours ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Trondheim costs kr 51,600 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Essen costs €650 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Cairo costs E£ 7 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Madrid costs €3.50 (about 3 hours ago)