Cost of living in Nizhnevartovsk, Russia compared to Prievidza, Slovakia
|Personal Care||- 8%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 80 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 30, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.01394 EUR / RUB
Do you live in Prievidza? We need your help!
Cost of living in Nizhnevartovsk (Russia) is 25% cheaper than in Prievidza (Slovakia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,100 in Prievidza you would need to make just about €1,577 (руб 113,073) in Nizhnevartovsk.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Montreal costs C$2,000 (35 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Amman costs Dinar 50 (41 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Tulsa, Oklahoma costs $2.89 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Brisbane costs AU$18 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Dubai costs Dirham 92,000 (about 1 hour ago)