Cost of living in Newcastle, Australia vs Prievidza, Slovakia
|Personal Care||+ 37%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 225 prices entered by 16 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 18, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.632 EUR / AUD
Do you live in Prievidza? We need your help!
Cost of living in Newcastle (Australia) is 57% more expensive than in Prievidza (Slovakia)
For example, you would need at least €3,610 (AU$5,711) in Newcastle to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €2,300 in Prievidza.
Prices recently added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Brisbane costs AU$65 (14 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Macao costs 70 Pataca (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Solapur costs ₨200 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Sacramento, California costs $50 (about 2 hours ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Toronto costs C$7,740 (about 3 hours ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Nashville, Tennessee costs $5.00 (about 3 hours ago)