Cost of living in New Plymouth, New Zealand vs Prievidza, Slovakia
|Personal Care||+ 30%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 166 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 17, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.598 EUR / NZD
Do you live in Prievidza? We need your help!
Cost of living in New Plymouth (New Zealand) is 48% more expensive than in Prievidza (Slovakia)
For example, you would need at least €3,403 (NZ$5,691) in New Plymouth to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €2,300 in Prievidza.
Prices recently added
- 500 ml domestic beer in the supermarket in Puerto Vallarta costs Mex$ 14 (10 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Bogor costs Rp 9,000 (18 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Madrid costs €50 (29 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Paris costs €2,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Windhoek costs 200 N$ (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Busan costs ₩150,000 (about 1 hour ago)