Cost of living in New Haven, Connecticut, United States compared to Prievidza, Slovakia
|Personal Care||+ 91%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 188 prices entered by 25 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.857 EUR / USD
Do you live in Prievidza? We need your help!
Cost of living in New Haven, Connecticut (United States) is 38% more expensive than in Prievidza (Slovakia)
For example, you would need at least €2,618 ($3,054) in New Haven, Connecticut to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €1,900 in Prievidza.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Milan costs €1.50 (25 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Islamabad costs ₨800 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in London costs £2.40 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Beijing costs 元400 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Sydney costs AU$200 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dublin costs €3,100 (about 2 hours ago)