Cost of living in Nalut, Libya compared to Prievidza, Slovakia
WARNING! Nalut has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Nalut.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 55 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 04, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.628 EUR / LYD *
Do you live in Prievidza? We need your help!
Cost of living in Nalut (Libya) is 17% more expensive than in Prievidza (Slovakia)
For example, you would need at least €2,918 (4,644 Dinar) in Nalut to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €2,500 in Prievidza.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Delhi costs ₨25,413 (6 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Izhevsk costs руб 200 (39 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dallas, Texas costs $1,017 (39 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Brasov costs 100 lei (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in The Hague costs €500 (about 2 hours ago)
- 500 ml beer in neighbourhood pub in Dhaka costs Taka 300 (about 2 hours ago)