Cost of living in Nalut, Libya vs Prievidza, Slovakia
WARNING! Nalut has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Nalut.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 55 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 04, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.632 EUR / LYD *
Do you live in Prievidza? We need your help!
Cost of living in Nalut (Libya) is 16% more expensive than in Prievidza (Slovakia)
For example, you would need at least €2,430 (3,845 Dinar) in Nalut to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €2,100 in Prievidza.
Prices recently added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Hamilton costs BD$1,500 (10 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dubai costs Dirham 350 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Lille costs €1.40 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Doha costs 3,000 ﷼ (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Cardiff costs £1.15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Oslo costs kr 18,000 (about 2 hours ago)