Cost of living in Nalut, Libya compared to Prievidza, Slovakia
WARNING! Nalut has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Nalut.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 103 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 04, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.632 EUR / LYD *
Do you live in Prievidza? We need your help!
Cost of living in Nalut (Libya) is 17% more expensive than in Prievidza (Slovakia)
For example, you would need at least €2,574 (4,074 Dinar) in Nalut to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €2,200 in Prievidza.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Rajkot costs ₨20,000 (less than a minute ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Islamabad costs ₨50 (8 minutes ago)
- 10 eggs, large in Lviv costs 30₴ (10 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Oslo costs kr 4,200 (23 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Cambridge costs £17,500 (33 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Tartu costs €630 (about 1 hour ago)