Cost of living in N'Djamena, Chad compared to Prievidza, Slovakia
|Personal Care||+ 20%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 108 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 04, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00152 EUR / XAF
Do you live in Prievidza? We need your help!
Cost of living in N'Djamena (Chad) is 105% more expensive than in Prievidza (Slovakia)
For example, you would need at least €4,912 (3,229,082 Franc) in N'Djamena to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €2,400 in Prievidza.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Ulan Bator costs 2,500 ₮ (34 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Montevideo costs $U500 (40 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Toronto costs C$3.25 (41 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Delhi costs ₨1,000 (42 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Aberdeen costs £10 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Jose, California costs $3,253 (about 1 hour ago)