Cost of living in Muscat, Oman vs Prievidza, Slovakia
|Personal Care||+ 18%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 382 prices entered by 64 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 18, 2019. Exchange rate: 2.279 EUR / OMR
Do you live in Prievidza? We need your help!
Cost of living in Muscat (Oman) is 29% more expensive than in Prievidza (Slovakia)
For example, you would need at least €2,966 (﷼ 1,301) in Muscat to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €2,300 in Prievidza.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Macao costs 70 Pataca (14 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Solapur costs ₨200 (31 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Sacramento, California costs $50 (about 2 hours ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Toronto costs C$7,740 (about 2 hours ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Nashville, Tennessee costs $5.00 (about 2 hours ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Cuernavaca costs Mex$ 10,500 (about 3 hours ago)