Cost of living in Muscat, Oman compared to Prievidza, Slovakia
|Personal Care||+ 18%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 586 prices entered by 74 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 2.268 EUR / OMR
Do you live in Prievidza? We need your help!
Cost of living in Muscat (Oman) is 13% more expensive than in Prievidza (Slovakia)
For example, you would need at least €2,704 (﷼ 1,192) in Muscat to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €2,400 in Prievidza.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Denver, Colorado costs $915 (8 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Washington D.C. costs $8 (17 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Diego, California costs $70 (33 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Auckland costs NZ$1,849 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 3.95 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Boston, Massachusetts costs $2,440 (about 1 hour ago)