Cost of living in Mostar, Bosnia and Herzegovina compared to Prievidza, Slovakia
|Personal Care||- 9%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 164 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 25, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.510 EUR / BAM
Do you live in Prievidza? We need your help!
Cost of living in Mostar (Bosnia and Herzegovina) is 30% cheaper than in Prievidza (Slovakia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,100 in Prievidza you would need to make just about €1,463 (2,867KM) in Mostar.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Nagasaki costs ¥409,765 (6 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Pamplona costs €13 (7 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania costs $2,236 (11 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Pyongyang costs 800,000 ₩ (13 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in New York City costs $80 (33 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Orlando, Florida costs $120 (34 minutes ago)