Cost of living in Mostar, Bosnia and Herzegovina vs Prievidza, Slovakia
|Personal Care||- 8%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 116 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 17, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.511 EUR / BAM
Do you live in Prievidza? We need your help!
Cost of living in Mostar (Bosnia and Herzegovina) is 27% cheaper than in Prievidza (Slovakia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,500 in Prievidza you would need to make just about €1,831 (3,587KM) in Mostar.
Prices recently added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Istanbul costs 2.60TL (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kingston costs J$1,500 (20 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Niš costs 18,000 Дин. (34 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Orlando, Florida costs $8 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Denver, Colorado costs $1,626 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Miami, Florida costs $915 (about 2 hours ago)