Cost of living in Mostar, Bosnia and Herzegovina compared to Prievidza, Slovakia
|Personal Care||- 3%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 188 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.548 EUR / BAM
Do you live in Prievidza? We need your help!
Cost of living in Mostar (Bosnia and Herzegovina) is 25% cheaper than in Prievidza (Slovakia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,500 in Prievidza you would need to make just about €1,871 (3,411KM) in Mostar.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Newcastle costs AU$500 (2 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Düsseldorf costs €1.50 (5 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Charlotte, North Carolina costs $200 (20 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Barcelona costs €1,500 (26 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dubai costs Dirham 7,624 (34 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Omaha, Nebraska costs $656 (about 1 hour ago)