Cost of living in Moshi, Tanzania vs Prievidza, Slovakia
|Personal Care||- 30%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 55 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 04, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00038 EUR / TZS
Do you live in Prievidza? We need your help!
Cost of living in Moshi (Tanzania) is 39% cheaper than in Prievidza (Slovakia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,300 in Prievidza you would need to make just about €1,408 (3,700,777 Shilling) in Moshi.
Prices recently added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Santiago costs CH$670 (12 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Barcelona costs €54 (40 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Madrid costs €1,600 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in New Orleans, Louisiana costs $30 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Durango, Colorado costs $7 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Tel Aviv costs 1,788 ₪ (about 1 hour ago)