Cost of living in Montevideo, Uruguay vs Prievidza, Slovakia
|Personal Care||+ 28%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,209 prices entered by 122 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 17, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.02686 EUR / UYU
Do you live in Prievidza? We need your help!
Cost of living in Montevideo (Uruguay) is 26% more expensive than in Prievidza (Slovakia)
For example, you would need at least €2,641 ($U98,328) in Montevideo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €2,100 in Prievidza.
Prices recently added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Winnipeg costs C$600 (3 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 1 room (45m2) furnished studio in expensive area in Canberra costs AU$5,160 (13 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Detroit, Michigan costs $10 (24 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Maracaibo costs 5,000 Bs.S. (34 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Istanbul costs 2.60TL (41 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kingston costs J$1,500 (about 1 hour ago)