Cost of living in Mérida, Mexico compared to Prievidza, Slovakia
|Personal Care||- 20%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 393 prices entered by 39 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.04597 EUR / MXN
Do you live in Prievidza? We need your help!
Cost of living in Mérida (Mexico) is 22% cheaper than in Prievidza (Slovakia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,300 in Prievidza you would need to make just about €1,797 (Mex$ 39,099) in Mérida.
Recent Prices Added
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Buenos Aires costs ARS $50 (11 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Shreveport, Louisiana costs $1.60 (29 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cúcuta costs COL$6,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bauru costs R$ 28 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Sacramento, California costs $15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Halifax costs C$70 (about 1 hour ago)