Cost of living in Melo, Uruguay compared to Prievidza, Slovakia
|Personal Care||- 13%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 103 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 04, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.02812 EUR / UYU
Do you live in Prievidza? We need your help!
Cost of living in Melo (Uruguay) is 23% cheaper than in Prievidza (Slovakia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,500 in Prievidza you would need to make just about €1,925 ($U68,474) in Melo.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Fortaleza costs R$ 128 (18 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Santo André costs R$ 18 (24 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Beijing costs 元80 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Mumbai costs ₨600 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Orlando, Florida costs $56 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Seoul costs ₩300,000 (about 1 hour ago)