Cost of living in Melo, Uruguay compared to Prievidza, Slovakia
|Personal Care||- 14%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 80 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 30, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.02730 EUR / UYU
Do you live in Prievidza? We need your help!
Cost of living in Melo (Uruguay) is 24% cheaper than in Prievidza (Slovakia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €1,800 in Prievidza you would need to make just about €1,375 ($U50,359) in Melo.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Calgary costs C$71 (3 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Wellington costs NZ$2,021 (9 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Surabaya costs Rp 17,900 (14 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Chicago, Illinois costs $20,910 (16 minutes ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in İzmir costs 125TL (31 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Oporto costs €1,000 (36 minutes ago)