Cost of living in Melbourne, Australia compared to Prievidza, Slovakia
|Personal Care||+ 39%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 3,525 prices entered by 669 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 25, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.646 EUR / AUD
Do you live in Prievidza? We need your help!
Cost of living in Melbourne (Australia) is 35% more expensive than in Prievidza (Slovakia)
For example, you would need at least €2,709 (AU$4,191) in Melbourne to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €2,000 in Prievidza.
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in São Paulo costs R$ 2,700 (17 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hyderabad costs ₨500 (27 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 45 (33 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lima costs S/. 7 (39 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Gold Coast costs AU$240 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in The Hague costs €237 (about 1 hour ago)