Cost of living in Medellín, Colombia vs Prievidza, Slovakia
|Personal Care||+ 12%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 942 prices entered by 102 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 19, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.00028 EUR / COP
Do you live in Prievidza? We need your help!
Cost of living in Medellín (Colombia) is 18% cheaper than in Prievidza (Slovakia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,300 in Prievidza you would need to make just about €1,891 (COL$6,718,387) in Medellín.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Edmonton costs C$20 (25 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Ottawa costs C$1,250 (32 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of tomatoes in Tumkur costs ₨50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Kuwait City costs Dinar 100 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Grand Turk, Turks and Caicos Islands costs $1,800 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kuala Lumpur costs RM1,150 (about 2 hours ago)