Cost of living in Medellín, Colombia compared to Prievidza, Slovakia
|Personal Care||+ 14%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,004 prices entered by 119 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00029 EUR / COP
Do you live in Prievidza? We need your help!
Cost of living in Medellín (Colombia) is 17% cheaper than in Prievidza (Slovakia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,100 in Prievidza you would need to make just about €1,733 (COL$5,953,796) in Medellín.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Oporto costs €8 (33 minutes ago)
- Laundry detergent, 100 oz. in Washington D.C. costs $20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Buenos Aires costs ARS $22,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Singapore costs SGD $1,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Szczecin costs 80 zł (about 2 hours ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 900 sqft in Midland, Texas costs $203 (about 2 hours ago)