Cost of living in Marburg, Germany vs Prievidza, Slovakia
|Personal Care||- 4%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 71 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 16, 2018.
Do you live in Prievidza? We need your help!
Cost of living in Marburg (Germany) is 38% more expensive than in Prievidza (Slovakia)
For example, you would need at least €3,034 in Marburg to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €2,200 in Prievidza.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Walnut Creek, California costs $3,050 (3 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Pokhara costs ₨ 200 (23 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Seattle, Washington costs $1,321 (44 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Whangarei costs NZ$15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dublin costs €2,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Saint George’s, Grenada costs EC$100 (about 2 hours ago)