Cost of living in Maracaibo, Venezuela compared to Prievidza, Slovakia
WARNING! Maracaibo has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Maracaibo.
|Personal Care||- 43%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 357 prices entered by 25 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 25, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00000 EUR / VEF *
Do you live in Prievidza? We need your help!
Cost of living in Maracaibo (Venezuela) is 37% cheaper than in Prievidza (Slovakia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,300 in Prievidza you would need to make just about €1,439 (Bs 405,778,520) in Maracaibo.
Recent Prices Added
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Vienna costs €100 (6 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Houston, Texas costs $2,745 (7 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Charlotte, North Carolina costs $0.50 (38 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Belgrade costs 5,000 Дин. (44 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bangalore costs ₨20,330 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Larisa costs €250 (about 1 hour ago)