Cost of living in Maracaibo, Venezuela compared to Prievidza, Slovakia
WARNING! Maracaibo has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Maracaibo.
|Personal Care||+ 40%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 442 prices entered by 28 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 25, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00001 EUR / VEF *
Do you live in Prievidza? We need your help!
Cost of living in Maracaibo (Venezuela) is 39% more expensive than in Prievidza (Slovakia)
For example, you would need at least €2,642 (Bs 243,484,892) in Maracaibo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €1,900 in Prievidza.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Nagasaki costs ¥409,765 (8 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Pamplona costs €13 (8 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania costs $2,236 (13 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Pyongyang costs 800,000 ₩ (14 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in New York City costs $80 (35 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Orlando, Florida costs $120 (36 minutes ago)