Cost of living in Maracaibo, Venezuela compared to Prievidza, Slovakia
WARNING! Maracaibo has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Maracaibo.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 270 prices entered by 19 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 15, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.01395 EUR / VES *
Do you live in Prievidza? We need your help!
Cost of living in Maracaibo (Venezuela) is 372% more expensive than in Prievidza (Slovakia)
For example, you would need at least €11,336 (812,796 Bs.S.) in Maracaibo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €2,400 in Prievidza.
Recent Prices Added
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Shreveport, Louisiana costs $1.60 (3 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cúcuta costs COL$6,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bauru costs R$ 28 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Sacramento, California costs $15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Halifax costs C$70 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Bloemfontein costs R 41 (about 1 hour ago)